Monday, November 16, 2015

DLW-0008 ALEXEI KONDRATIEV'S LOREKEEPERS COURSE 1.0


We will be reviewing a lost but recovered course by Dear departed ALEXEI KONDRATIEV, whom I never had a chance to meet and know but wish I could have had.

There are many great but lost or almost lost Druidic teaching sites hiding in te archives of the World Wide Web. This is one of them.

While copyrighted by the deceased Alexci, the recovered course and site was put together by dedicated Druid friends of his. as of this writing all modules were accessible except two workbook pages. I highly recommend that you right away start a folder on your computer and than save each section to it . I go from main page (Index) to a section, control S to save it in folder, back arrow to index and out to next section, etc etc etc.

As you will see as you read the home page, the create sites we all have lost, and there is no granite this site will remain either as it to seems dormant or dead.

Yet this is a wonderful body of work, ideas and well referenced also, which I really love. As I keep trying to suggest always download the Authors sources when possible and study them as closely as possible.  

While many active Druid Orders have some Public materials free. Good free Meat and Potatoes Cauldrons of real Druid study are are rare. So I will instead of paraphrasing these great works, just share them from time to time.

In the course there  there are homework assignments, it would be nice if you would share your efforts and thoughts on all these modules as you get time to do them with the Class.

know I have already added some of Alexie's work into another study I am doing. Great stuff!
TDK

The Course Link:
http://www.llygedyngrove.com/LoreKeeper/




No comments:

Post a Comment